The JustTPA 1.16.5 MineCraft Modpack is an improvement over the default vanilla MineCraft game. This is quite a substantial improvement over the default version and adds quite a number of new items to the game as well. The JustTPA MineCraft Modpack is fully compatible with the latest version of this game. Here are some of its benefits:
– Changes all items and blocks to the JustTPA format. This makes the game compatible with many other add-on programs that modify the game’s format, including MC Addon Manager and the MC Multicraft repository. The JustTPA format is used by many other programs as well, including those that create mods for the Just Battlegrounds mod pack. Modders can also use the JustTPA format to create modpacks that utilize the MC FrontPage coding, which is required for mod loading in most cases. These mods load faster and work with much less glitches.
– Gives several new recipes for various resources. Some of these recipes are only available from mining, but others are obtained by doing construction. Also, there are many new recipes that do not require any mining or construction, but only need food. These include a breakfast of Ender Pearl, three pieces of End Stone, and five buckets of lava.
– Makes crafting of potions and enchantments easier. There are now enchanted books that can be used on enchantments instead of having to place them on the book. There are also new enchantments that do not have to be placed on the item before being crafted. They are placed next to the item in the Enchantments GUI.
– Makes crafting of enchanted tools and weapons easier. Now, you don’t need to use the Enchantment ID to identify an item. Instead, you just click on it will give you the Enchantment ID and how many sockets it has. You no longer need to learn enchanting by reading any books, as you can simply type the command / EnchantmentID and it will display all the information you want. The enchanting table has been vastly improved.
– Changes how enchantment effects work. At high levels, enchanting now converts some damage to healing and vice versa. For example, when you inflict bleeding damage, it does not always heal instantly; it will instead slow down the rate that healing happens. At lower levels, the same effect happens but the speed of healing is more even. This change, coupled with the new potions and enchantments, makes this mod very useful.